For all reservations other than holiday weekends (see below), cancellations received 72 hours or more prior to scheduled check-in time will receive a full refund of the deposit. There will be no refund for no-shows or cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to scheduled check-in.
All reservations made as part of a club or group under contract will be subject to the terms of said contract and may differ from our usual cancellation policy stated here. Check with your event coordinator for details.
Holiday weekend (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day) reservations must be cancelled 30 days prior to scheduled arrival to receive a refund of the deposit. No-shows will be charged for the entire stay originally reserved unless the site/unit can be rented to someone else.
Minimum Stay Requirements
For all reservations involving either a Friday night or Saturday night stay other than on holiday weekends (see below), the minimum duration is two (2) nights.
Holiday weekend (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day) reservations must be three (3) nights in duration.
Check in/Check Out
- Check in time for all cabin and camping rentals is 3:00 pm
- Check out time for cabins (incl. Mayor’s Manor) is 11:00 am
- Check out time for RVs, tents and screened shelters is 2:00 pm
- Regarding early check in or late check out:
- We cannot grant early check in or late check out in advance. It will be based on availability of the site/cabin on the SAME DAY as the scheduled check in/out.
- All early and late fees must be pre-paid. Always contact the front office. Do not assume it’s ok to arrive early or stay late.
- CABIN EARLY CHECK IN (NOON TO 3:00) REQUIRES A $25.00 PAYMENT
- CABIN LATE CHECK OUT (ANYTHING BEYOND 11:00 am) REQUIRES A $25.00 PAYMENT
- RV EARLY CHECK IN: ANYTIME PRIOR TO NOON REQUIRES PAYMENT FOR THE PREVIOUS NIGHT
- RV CHECK IN BETWEEN NOON AND 3 IS BASED ON AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
- ABSOLUTELY NO LATE CHECK OUT PAST 2:00 PM
- YOU MUST CONTACT THE OFFICE ON THE SAME DAY FOR WHICH YOU ARE REQUESTING EARLY CHECK IN OR LATE CHECK OUT.
All visitors must stop at the front office, pay fees, and receive a vehicle tag. Fees are based on number of guests and vehicles present. Call for a complete list of fees. We reserve the right to limit the number of visitors at any cabin, shelter, or camping site.